Friday, January 29, 2010

it's wonderful

Today is my store's spring cleaning.
But, i'm at home cause i'm doing opening tomorrow:(
how sad.
today, zana came down to store:}
hehe, miss talking to her.
gahahahahahaha.
oh, i really like her when she tie up her hair way up high.
hehe, cam budak baik. :)
yesterday finally, my POS has a cash pull.
wippie.
hahaha.
yesterday, work was crazy thanks to atikah, and my immatured manager called nad.
meeting my bestie tomorrow.
hehe.
though things were tough, work makes me laugh, haziq makes me feel love, amir makes me feel full and bestie is there for me, now how can i not feel happy although things never happen to be my way?
hehehe.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels