Sunday, December 13, 2009

singaporean, are you a fan of super junior?

hey to those that are reading my blog right now, hope life's great for you.
cause life's great for me.
hehe.
hey, any of you crazy about super junior and wants super junior to perform badly in singapore?
if you do, it's an honour to have you reading my boring post.
i've got an announcement to make.
super junior might be coming to singapore.
but only if you join in this petition

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/SJ13/petition.html

do spread this news to your friends that happen to have the same interest with you, which is in love with suju.
haha. really appreciate your help.
today was fourth day of work.
gahhhh. work is tiring.
and you'll find time to be running faster than before.
cause after you've got back home from work, there's so much things to do yet so little time left for the day.
ptff.
however, life's not that suckish for me.
cause i've learnt alot.
like what?
haha, be jealous people!
cause i'm a starbuck's partner and i get to taste different type of coffees that are being sold in starbucks.
muahahaha.
kay, i'll end it here.

lovezad. jealous?haha.too bad cause he loves me too.

let them talk for all they want.
cause you know they actually envy you
that's why they talk about you.

oh fuck that quote.

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels