Sunday, December 20, 2009

oh to my life!

i've just realised that new year's is fucking near!
oh.
this means, i'm ageing.
gah!
and has anybody done his or her resolution yet?
oh, what was i thinking?
new year's left about two weeks.
gah!
what was i thinking?
some would probably be thinking about their resolution already!
nvm.
yesterday was a bad day.
mommy and daddy fought.
and i wasn't in a mood to think about what happended on friday.
to amir, i'm so sorry for making you wait for me to call.
and yeah, thanks for the advice.
i'll think about it.

"mahirah, i like you!" said drunken rid.


this was what i was thinking when you said you like me.

"thanks for making meet him.
i love your smile.
it's sincere."


 rid-  far way sensitive.
mahirah- far way not serious about anything.
look at the short descriptive about him and me.
can we be together?
:(

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels