Tuesday, December 8, 2009

my hatelove towards sms and miss calls

i got a job at starbucks. yeah.
do enjoy scrolling down your mouse to view the random photos of super junior.
i lovehate zad's sms.
i lovehate  zad's miss call
i lovehate faiz's sms.
i lovehate faiz's miss call
i lovehate fendi's sms.
i lovehate fendi's miss call
i lovehate rid's sms.
i lovehate rid's miss call
i lovehate amir's sms.
i lovehate amir's miss call
i lovehate shafinah's sms.
i lovehate shafinah's miss call
i lovehate wahidah's sms.
i lovehate wahidah's miss call

i lovehate bestie's sms.
i lovehate bestie's miss call 


if i happened to love your sms, it shows that most of your texts are funny and dumb.
and i love them that my heart will ache if my handphone told me that my inbox is full.
if i happened to hate your sms, it shows that most of your texts are way hilarious and too serious at times.
but it doesn't mean that i hate you.
if i happened to love your miss calls, it shows that you've managed to make me feel bad when i can't answer your call.

if i happened to hate your miss calls, it shows that you're always there for me till i'm kinda out of topic when we were to talk on the phone. hehe, then it makes me look like an idiot answering your call and i'll answer your qns simply without any excitement. boo.
hahahaha.
kay bye.
i'll end it here.




 

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels